Texas court halts sale of Dippers

Hope someone can help. I vaguely remember 30 or so pages back, someone (fbloke??) saying one of G or H had used the shares twice as collateral for loans.
I missed the end of the conversation.

Anyone shed any light??

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Hope someone can help. I vaguely remember 30 or so pages back, someone (fbloke??) saying one of G or H had used the shares twice as collateral for loans.

Anyone shed any light??

I'd love to but some thieving Scouser has made off with my torch

Sam Eto's P45 said:

Anyone shed any light??
Not exactly used the same collateral twice as I recall but for all prwactical purposes one of them seems to have done. I think they used LFC shares as security for one loan and Kop Holdings shares (whose only asset is LFC) as security for another.

But I'm not sure anyone knows exactly what's happening at the moment.

The Fixer said:
So can Hicks sell his shares to mill finance??

Apparently the Premier League have not approved Mill Financial's request for a due diligence test. I can't see how this means anything other than NESV will complete the deal.

toffeetom said:
The Fixer said:

Apparently the Premier League have not approved Mill Financial's request for a due diligence test. I can't see how this means anything other than NESV will complete the deal.

Latest from dallas, hicks has reportedly sold his shares to mill finance, Alan Myers out there for ssn!!

toffeetom said:
The Fixer said:

Takeover could happen without premier league approval.

The Fixer said:
toffeetom said:

Latest from dallas, hicks has reportedly sold his shares to mill finance, Alan Myers out there for ssn!!

I'm not sure it'll make any difference.

One thing is amusing is how all the Kopites are desperate for NESV to take over, how do they know MillFinancial won't be any better? Just because he's Hicks' preferred option.

moomba said:
toffeetom said:

Takeover could happen without premier league approval.

Yeah, there wouldn't be any due diligence involved so I think that may just be scouse wishful thinking

all it is is a shareholder buying some more shares

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.