Texas court halts sale of Dippers

waspish said:
Don't get this who actually owned Liverpool yesterday? If its H&G why did the bank refuse H&G paying off the money today. Totally confused its like the banks got an agenda. Hope they sue liverpool

They most definitely will and between all party's involved to the tune of
$1.6 billion. See above statement from Hicks solicitors.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
waspish said:
Don't get this who actually owned Liverpool yesterday? If its H&G why did the bank refuse H&G paying off the money today. Totally confused its like the banks got an agenda. Hope they sue liverpool

So can they sue Liverpool in the states or will it have to be in England?

How can the takeover get sorted today IF H&G are sueing all involved for close to 1.6 Billion dollars. IF they get there outcome then Liverpool will be back to square 1 and in the shit again as he will have to sell his assits be it Liverpool or Boston Red socks. This may have to drag on a little longer than what they may think.

leighton said:
How can the takeover get sorted today IF H&G are sueing all involved for close to 1.6 Billion dollars. IF they get there outcome then Liverpool will be back to square 1 and in the shit again as he will have to sell his assits be it Liverpool or Boston Red socks. This may have to drag on a little longer than what they may think.

They can only really sue them once the take over has happened, as they then have supposedly 'lost' money or whatever. I'm not sure they have much to go on though, unfortunately, I'm not sure it will even effect Liverpool FC, but rather Broughton, Purslow, RBS.

Have you noticed how Swanson gives the same answer to every single question that the SSN studio put to him? The guy is clueless. Well out of his depth! Reminds me of the Kaka saga where he spent the whole day stood outside of the wrong building. The guy is an epic failure.

smudgedj said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:

So can they sue Liverpool in the states or will it have to be in England?

I'm no expert mate but I guess it will be a blitzkrieg of litigation to get the amount quoted in the article.

Who knows this could be just a warm up for what happens to your favourite boys from Trafford in however many years.

Prestwich_Blue said:
marco said:
mill finance rejected by fa, this is bent
No. MF can't ask the FA to conduct F&PP tests. Only Liverpool can.

However, if the FA/PL did do everything they could to stand in the way of Mill Financial (i.e. H&G MkII) then it would at last show they'd finally grown a pair.
Only for a "sky top 4 club" though, a special deal to make sure Liverpool remain viable top 4 contenders and you won't see that degree of co-operation for any other club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.