Texas court halts sale of Dippers

inbetween said:
Been a bit out of the loop the last day or so on this, does the 4:30pm deadline still stand?

Guardian again..
If the deal is to be done today and the money handed over to the Royal Bank of Scotland, it needs to be done by 4.20pm, through a system known as CHAPS, says our banking correspondent Jill Treanor

PA-7859467.jpg

BobKowalski said:
I disagree. The UK High Court also disagrees. The Directors have a statutory duty to shareholders but H&G waived that statutory duty when they signed off on the refinancing deal.
I disagree with your disagreement. H&G waived their power as shareholders to appoint and remove directors as a condition of the refinancing. I doubt there was anything that removed the duty of care of the board to the shareholders. Once RBS were repaid then that clause would no longer be operative.

The sale to NESV may go through but this has a lot further to run I suspect.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
inbetween said:
Been a bit out of the loop the last day or so on this, does the 4:30pm deadline still stand?

Guardian again..
If the deal is to be done today and the money handed over to the Royal Bank of Scotland, it needs to be done by 4.20pm, through a system known as CHAPS, says our banking correspondent Jill Treanor

So you can see the deal going through at 4.18 just to make an impact eh! Tbf not seen much today so in shorts whats the latest on this saga? Dippers sold to NESV or does the court order from Texas still stand at present? Ta in advance.

dom said:
So under what circumstances and when might they go into administration ???

It's just not looking very likely at all at the moment from what I can tell. Even if nothing is sorted by this 4.30pm deadline. It's just not in RBS interest at all.

Still, I'm gonna walk down the woods for a bifta and HOPEFULLY when I come back the dippers will be in admin, we live in hope! :D

not my fault! said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
Guardian again..

So you can see the deal going through at 4.18 just to make an impact eh! Tbf not seen much today so in shorts whats the latest on this saga? Dippers sold to NESV or does the court order from Texas still stand at present? Ta in advance.

To keep it brief H&G have dropped their injunction and have given up trying to hold on to lpool and will now sue the bollocks of anyone they can stating a loss of $1.6 billion NESV expected to be declared owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.