Texas court halts sale of Dippers

blueinsa said:
Fooking stinks and cements my hatred for the scouse twots!

Also reminds us all that the playing field is not equal and that rules are not applied fairly and evenly in all circumstances.

Thank the lord for our owners because had this been us, the deals done this week for the scouse would have been nowhere in sight for us!

Not really sure how it does stink.

blueinsa said:

Also reminds us all that the playing field is not equal and that rules are not applied fairly and evenly in all circumstances.

Thank the lord for our owners because had this been us, the deals done this week for the scouse would have been nowhere in sight for us!

Don't worry... with the proposed coalition benefit cap LFC's income stream will be decimated.

We paid for your flats,
We paid for your flaaaats
What a waste of income tax!
We paid for your flats.

I would urge Leeds, Pompy etc etc to all go through this with a fine tooth comb and make sure everything has been done above board, if not then take the premier league/FA to court... One rule for one and all that.

not my fault! said:
fbloke said:
Ahh the old chinese whisper problem.

I think you will find that a 'chap' is paying by cheque ;-)

Wiki says this....

The Clearing House Automated Payment System or CHAPS is a British company established in London in 1984, which offers same-day sterling fund transfers. CHAPS used to offer euro fund transfers, the service which is now closed. CHAPS is a member of the trade organisation APACS, and the EU-area settlement system TARGET.

A CHAPS transfer is initiated by the sender to move money to the recipient's account (at another banking institution) where the funds need to be available (cleared) the same working day. Unlike with a bank giro credit, no pre-printed slip specifying the recipient's details is required. Unlike cheques, the funds transfer is performed in real-time removing the issue of float or the potential for payments to be purposefully stopped by the sender, or returned due to insufficient funds, even after they appear to have arrived in the destination account.

CHAPS is used by 19 settlement banks including the Bank of England and over 400 sub member financial institutions. In its first year of operation, average daily transactions numbered 7,000 with a value of 5 billion pounds sterling. In 2004, twenty years later, average daily transactions numbered 130,000 with a value of 300 billion pounds sterling.

CHAPS transfers are relatively expensive, with banks typically charging as much as £35 for a transfer. The cost of fast transfers and the slow speed of free transfers (such as BACS) is sometimes a subject of controversy in the UK, although low value transactions are now available from CHAPS from its Faster Payments Service.

And I am claiming this as my second of a brace of clarkies. ;-)

****does celebratory dance****

not my fault! said:
blueinsa said:
Just in from work and ive read that the PL refused an approach from Mill with a view to them taking ownership, not they failed the fit and proper persons test, they REFUSED to even entertain them?

WTF, this whole deal stinks to high heaven and it appears that the dippers have been given a huge amount of help from behind the scenes.

Can anyone confirm that RBS, owned by us and in huge debt to the British taxpayer has also written off over 40 million in due payments just so that this new yank can buy?

All true
An "epic swindle" perhaps?

inbetween said:
blueinsa said:

Not really sure how it does stink.

It stinks because the fact that Mill approached the PL surely points to the fact that Mill and Hicks had a deal agreed, one that would have paid RBS in full. For the PL to refuse them says nothing other than they were also in cahoots with regards to blocking any deals other than the NESV one and firmly placing their full support behind Liverpool instead of remaining impartial.

As for RBS writing off monies in this current climate is just unbelievable.....im sure they will also be letting off their thousands of customers this month of scandelous bank charges?

No.....i didnt think so.

Sky Blue said:
Cambridgeblue said:
BOOM! You know when you've been Clarkied!

(no reverse Clarkies allowed)

Bless him, he is a rag though.

*** continues to do celebratory dance even though it is now obviously irritating everyone else ***

not my fault! said:
I would urge Leeds, Pompy etc etc to all go through this with a fine tooth comb and make sure everything has been done above board, if not then take the premier league/FA to court... One rule for one and all that.

Couldn't agree more mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.