Texas court halts sale of Dippers

Andouble said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Liverpool now have less debt than us! (is that right?)

just looking through our balance sheet, we are 40million in debt, correct? Why is that when it is, in his Highness' sense, easily payable?

It's probably for tax reasons as we can offset it against our profits.

lee-mcfc said:
toffeetom said:
Getting inundated with texts, had to turn the phone off.

Deluded twats think this means they'll be back to the 1980s.
i bet , what score you think will be vs them on sunday?

Almost certain we'll lose, 1-2.

Ntini77 said:
Haven't really been following this so just to summarise are Liverpool still in the shit ?

Not really but still havent a pot to piss in! Oh and we have more debt than them, lol.

toffeetom said:
lee-mcfc said:
i bet , what score you think will be vs them on sunday?

Almost certain we'll lose, 1-2.

Don't be too sure, Torres is far from fit and Kuyt (who seems more consistent at the moment) is injured.

A draw or an Everton win for me...

Prestwich_Blue said:
inbetween said:
Both, debt is gone. Except for much needed stability behind the scenes, i can't see much else changing though.
No. They've lsot £40m of interest payments but they've also lost £40m of income through losing their top 4 place. And they'll lose Torres & Reina probably.

Its to early in the season to say who has lost what, if they have lost that income its irrelevant they have no debt to service now and its not like they are insolvent, JW Henry said in the press conference the deal was not a leveraged buyout.

The repayments were always the crippling element for the club and thats been virtually eliminated. Just because a club doesn't have a billion in reserve doesn't mean it needs it, the key for them right now is stability and this deal will give them that.

Cambridgeblue said:
fbloke said:
Defo ITK update here.

Just been told that the NESV cheque bounced!

DOH!

Lol, nice attempt at a Clarkie ;-)

The funds are being paid by CHAPS IIRC.

Ahh the old chinese whisper problem.

I think you will find that a 'chap' is paying by cheque ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.