Texas court halts sale of Dippers

marco said:
The Fixer said:
If anything a buyer will get them very cheap, rbs may lose out.
rbs wont lose out,they would sell up lock stock and barrel,how much is the land worth and the playing staff

An administrator would be appointed therefore rbs might not get all their money back mate.

jrb what a fooking find fella, someone pass the popcorn :O)

Sky Sports News speaking in tongues about this at the moment, as usual. The one that looks like a hamster is contradicting himself as we speak.

And where are Gillette/Hicks campaign getting the billion plus law suit from? What grounds, I mean?

Adding a tidbit of info - The head of Barclays Capital (who are advising the board and RBS) is a Red Socks fan and a personal friend of the man buying the club on the cheap.

Hmmmmmmmmm

its all well an good cat calling and squeeling for joy about the car jackerz pending doom but if you actually look at it with a slight glint of humanity and brain you would see this is infact a terrible thing for English football and a sign of further trouble ahead - -yes I will be showboating the living daylights out of our pending success but I love football and it ain't looking good...

Pam said:
Sky Sports News speaking in tongues about this at the moment. The one that looks like a hamster is contradicting himself as we speak.

And where are they getting the billion plus law suit from? What grounds, I mean?

money owed, plus money potentially lost, plus legal fees and court costs and projected earnings based on (hypothetical) investments that could have been made etc - it's American law, the sky is the limit

Matt Diablo said:
its all well an good cat calling and squeeling for joy about the car jackerz pending doom but if you actually look at it with a slight glint of humanity and brain you would see this is infact a terrible thing for English football and a sign of further trouble ahead - -yes I will be showboating the living daylights out of our pending success but I love football and it ain't looking good...
The thing is though they WILL eventually get out of it in some shape or form.

It's just fun to joke around while it looks unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.