Texas court halts sale of Dippers

The Fixer said:
10.48pm: More on the jurisdiction issue. "If Royal Bank of Scotland does business dealings in Texas, courts there would certainly have personal jurisdiction over the bank," writes Daniel Stauss.

That´s the UK defecit fooked then!

bugsyblue said:
Seriously though I feel for those scousers!

I don't. It's about time they stopped swaggering around the gaff with their divine right to win everything attitude. Not to mention their City are like Hyde United and of no importance mentality. Fuck off and cry, I say, and don't bother coming back.

mike channon´s windmill said:
The Fixer said:
10.48pm: More on the jurisdiction issue. "If Royal Bank of Scotland does business dealings in Texas, courts there would certainly have personal jurisdiction over the bank," writes Daniel Stauss.

That´s the UK defecit fooked then!

Shit, better get Nick-The-Lying-Tory-Twat-Clegg on the case before there's an international incident.

Pam said:
bugsyblue said:
Seriously though I feel for those scousers!

I don't. It's about time they stopped swaggering around the gaff with their divine right to win everything attitude. Not to mention their City are like Hyde United and of no importance mentality. Fuck off and cry, I say, and don't bother coming back.

But if this goes through Pam that will literally be the end of Liverpool FC. There is no way anyone will buy them when they are being sued for $1.6b!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.