TFM and David Villa

Theo555

TFM on citymancs is still going on about the Villa transfer although he was wrong about it happening in January.
he now claims that city have just had a transfer fee accepted for him by Valencia last night.....

Theo555 said:
TFM on citymancs is still going on about the Villa transfer although he was wrong about it happening in January.
he now claims that city have just had a transfer fee accepted for him by Valencia last night.....

I suppose if he goes on about it long enough he might actually get it right one day.

But the stuff pre the January window was quite simply bullshit.

He seems to think he knows Villa personally, I suggest he has mental health issues.

Theo555 said:

Seriously mate why the fuck are you posting what he's saying on here? It was blatantly obvious he was talking shit for attention and anyone who believes him has got shit for brains

Theo555 said:

You're obsessed, you need to get out more if TFM's posts upset you that much.

lol the posts are really funny, he says that the signing could be announced before the 25th of may (first day of the transfer window) and that a certain jose has been approached but it was nothing more than a phone call, but the guy says something like the deal is basically done but then a couple of hours later says all man city have to do is put a bid in for him and he is ours. The guy makes no sense and he backs his comments up with the famous people he has met, oh and he said that he will be at the presss conference announcing the deal.

lancs blue said:
Theo555 said:

You're obsessed, you need to get out more if TFM's posts upset you that much.

This. Just ignore this TFM idiot. He quite obviously has mental health issues.

yea,and there`s some dick head called theo555 saying henry will signed for city ,his uncle told him.
oh and guess what,robbie re-joining take that.
who know`s what to believe

sky tot said:

i do. robbie will definately join take that, he said finds it easier to perform with players like jason orange and gary barlow, than his regular session band, no disrespect to them. emi just need to sort out the paper work. I know this because i deal with a lot of stars in my job at the EMI canteen, and my uncle (one of many fictional charectors I have created for the purposes of this elaborate lie) is an agent who deals with EMI. I'm not really looking for attention or anything like that.

bizzbo said:
sky tot said:

i do. robbie will definately join take that, he said finds it easier to perform with players like jason orange and gary barlow, than his regular session band, no disrespect to them. emi just need to sort out the paper work. I know this because i deal with a lot of stars in my job at the EMI canteen, and my uncle (one of many fictional charectors I have created for the purposes of this elaborate lie) is an agent who deals with EMI. I'm not really looking for attention or anything like that.

I think gary is looking for a more stable character

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.