TFM and David Villa

sky tot said:
yea,and there`s some dick head called theo555 saying henry will signed for city ,his uncle told him.
oh and guess what,robbie re-joining take that.
who know`s what to believe

Shit really!?

I'm gonna go round all the City forums and tell them that Robbie's joining take that. Keep us updated mate

The Fat el Hombre said:
sky tot said:
yea,and there`s some dick head called theo555 saying henry will signed for city ,his uncle told him.

Shit really!?

I'm gonna go round all the City forums and tell them that Robbie's joining take that. Keep us updated mate
erm,i thought i was the sarcatic one.

I think this guy might be mental as someone suggested, but that doesn't mean we won't get Villa. Looks quite likely now, even though he doesn't want to come here he might almost be forced to. Of course it wouldn't be good to have an unhappy player here, but maybe he'll be happy here after a while, who knows.

sky tot said:

For fucks sake - mine was a joke - surely you understood that?
TFM does not offend me - when did i ever say he did?????

Theo555 said:
sky tot said:

For fucks sake - mine was a joke - surely you understood that?
TFM does not offend me - when did i ever say he did?????
yea sorry,if you noticed to what time i posted i was very drunk,been drinking since 5pm.
again appologies !

the "TFM" story is

First of all his dad was a goalkeeping coach at Valencia and he heard we've bought Villa from him.
Then his dad was villas agent
Then he was an agent and he worked with Villas agent
Then suddenly he was villas agent himself so he knew it to be true, he was definately joining on the last day of the transfer window.
Then the "picture" of David Villa that he himself had personally taken appeared on citymancs, that someone googled and found in a couple of seconds. Under accusation his somewhat priceless excuse was that he couldn't send the picture he himself had taken because he would give away his i.d and comprimise villa.
Then he has become david villas personal friend and confident, and never said he was his agent, BUT he had dinner with David and he said how much he was looking forward to being at city.

Needless to say he is something of a story teller with a vivid imagination. Entertaining enough, but don't lend any creedance to anything he says, he is a total walter mitty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.