Thailand

My mates travelled all over thailand and said it was great with Bangkok and Phucket as the stand outs. They said if you are travelling in the country on coaches and they tell you to sleep don't because they take your valuables when sleeping but they said it is a great place. Full moon parties, Jungle adventure and the posh brothels were recommended.

One of them (muppet) shagged a prozzie without a jonny and she was 40 :/ He hasnt been checked out yet. (This was in March).

Josh Blue said:
My mates travelled all over thailand and said it was great with Bangkok and Phucket as the stand outs. They said if you are travelling in the country on coaches and they tell you to sleep don't because they take your valuables when sleeping but they said it is a great place. Full moon parties, Jungle adventure and the posh brothels were recommended.

One of them (muppet) shagged a prozzie without a jonny and she was 40 :/ He hasnt been checked out yet. (This was in March).

All joking aside, id tell your mate to go and get checked. Doesnt sound like it could end great

CTID1988 said:
Josh Blue said:

All joking aside, id tell your mate to go and get checked. Doesnt sound like it could end great

Ive told him loads he just replies: I feel fine mate.

Josh Blue said:
CTID1988 said:
Josh Blue said:

If he starts to look like this id drag him there
freddie6.jpg

A proper Thai massage is an experience. You'll be put through the pain barrier yet come out feeling like a new man.

steveodonoghue said:
It's brilliant. I don't know anyone who has been that hasn't gone/wanted to go back. I've been loads of times. It's just like any other country, parts are a bit shady but you get that here. Phucket is nice but a bit crowded these days. Pattaya is a laugh at night time.

Daytime too if you jump on a songthaew down to soi 6..........

Josh Blue said:
CTID1988 said:
Josh Blue said:

Did he go to a bar called the Blowjob Bar? I've heard mixed reviews.

Off there in 10 days time just as they have the election. Hope it dosent kick off like last year.
Will it be safe for tourists if it does kick off?

ciderman22 said:
Off there in 10 days time just as they have the election. Hope it dosent kick off like last year.
Will it be safe for tourists if it does kick off?

I would think so. Tourists have never been targetted in the past, it's very much an internal dispute when it happens and usually confined to small areas that are easy to avoid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.