Thailand

Went a few years ago with Mrs G and we both loved it!
One thing that surprised me was Bangkok, I was thinking we was both going to get bummed and killed out there...it turned out it was one of the most pleasent/safest places I have ever visited!
Thailand in general is just nice, the people there make you feel like celebrities and although they are obviously after tips etc...they are not pushy or rude one bit!
Patt-pong (i think) market in Bangkok at night is fantastic....sit at one of the bars at the top, bottle of ice cold Singha and some snacks and just watch in awe at the spectacular before you! hee-hee : )

Enjoy you lucky man!

ciderman22 said:
Off there in 10 days time just as they have the election. Hope it dosent kick off like last year.
Will it be safe for tourists if it does kick off?
As long as you are not there in front of the protest crowd, there'll be no problem at all (this apply to almost everywhere in the world as well).

was there at the time of the last two protests and apart from road closures all was pretty safe but there was some trouble down the Khao San Road .. in fact you can still see the bullet holes in the walls!
the market here is not as manic as Patpong and the bars are great for people watching (backpackers,tourisist and middle class Thais with no sex bars or shows)

CTID1988 said:
Josh Blue said:
My mates travelled all over thailand and said it was great with Bangkok and Phucket as the stand outs. They said if you are travelling in the country on coaches and they tell you to sleep don't because they take your valuables when sleeping but they said it is a great place. Full moon parties, Jungle adventure and the posh brothels were recommended.

One of them (muppet) shagged a prozzie without a jonny and she was 40 :/ He hasnt been checked out yet. (This was in March).

All joking aside, id tell your mate to go and get checked. Doesnt sound like it could end great
Sounds as though his end won't end up great either.

If you go to Pattaya go to the bath house, you will enjoy it believe me. True story I went a few years ago with 2 other lads we had not been there 24hrs when one lad comes down and says he's going back to the UK, his girlfriend had looked up Pattaya on the Internet and was not happy and gave him a choice of moving resort! Or coming home, we told him to say he'd move resort but not actually go how the fuck would she know? Anyway he ended up going back to UK, his girlfriend stumped up £1k for his flight back, what an expensive day trip that was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.