Thailand

There's plenty of info on Thailand out there, it's easy as piss to do and tonnes of tourists going these days. Fly to Bangkok smash koh san road for a couple of days then fly to phuket, hit that up for a bit then go to the islands and try and do a full moon on koh phangan and hit up phi phi and koh samui. Phi phi does a lot of booze cruises where you go to see "the beach" and just get drunk essentially.

Thailand (split)

A mate just got back from Phuket a complete mess, he's pretty much travelled the world but reckoned this place pretty much broke him, in a good way.

Plus if you're pig ugly with no social skills you can buy a stunning wife for peanuts.

mat said:
2 meals for a tenner - that's why mummy go to Iceland
17 year old girl grinding on your groin then sucking you off for a fiver - that's why dads go to Thailand

Ok, I'm sold

Don't stay in Bangkok too long as the main highlight is that main street and that can be done in one night.

Phuket and Phi phi are the places to go, and spend most of your time, in my opinion.

Why the fuck would anyone want to fly 6,000 miles to spend time down Khao San Road with the great unwashed?? FUCK THAT. Full of wannabee hippies with a guitar with three fucking strings on it, talking about how little they have spent over their three-six month holiday. Wankers. I fucking despise these parasites.

Bangkok is ok for 3 nights max, do the touristy thing, temples etc, then night times, Patpong, Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza (make sure to pop into Hot Lips go-go on the first floor at Nana Plaza, manager is a Blue).

If you want drunken debauchery/stories to tell when getting home then Pattaya for a few nights is a must, soi 6 daytime and Walking Street/many other areas at night.

Krabi is the most beautiful place I have visited out there, Phuket is ok, the beach at Kata Noi is nice, and a ferry ride away is Phi Phi island, again, stunning scenery.

Just remember the golden rule, never have a girlfriend with a bigger cock than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.