Thaksins' Lass

Didn't like him at the time and yet City fans lapped him up for the price of a bowl of free noodles.....
All that King of Thailand happy birthday shit on the score board. Full on propaganda

Not all City fans. I never bought him from day one and neither did a few I know.

An arrogant egotist who wanted to keep himself in the public eye.

Thailand is an absolute mess. If you lot are fed up with YOUR royal family…….consider yourselves lucky you don’t have to put up with number 10 and his nuttiness/pettiness and cruelty.

Somehow ($$$$$) our Frank has wormed his way back into the good graces of the Thai establishment.

As long as she (they) play ball with the establishment, they have a chance of lasting. If not, the court will take them out. If that doesn’t work, it will be another coup then Thailand will be on its 29th rewritten constitution in the past 80 years. The place is a chaotic basket case and will continue to suffer significant brain drain unless things change but I cannot see that happening especially if number 10 keeps breathing and Thailand insists on keeping its draconian lese majeste laws!!

An American telling another country what a mess their democracy is? Surely not.

You apparently don't know Thaksin has been charged under 112 having been recorded drunk telling everyone how is going to turn Thailand into a republic?

You apparently don't know Thaksin has been charged under 112 having been recorded drunk telling everyone how is going to turn Thailand into a republic?
You deign compare Americas Constitutional Republic to the mess that is Thailand?? Surely you jest. How many Thais do you know and have spoken with. In what world are the lese majeste laws of Thailand even remotely comparable to any political situation in America. I guess you can look to the coup that had been perpetrated in the Democratic Party. How many votes has Kamala “I can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose” Harris received by members of the party?? That would be zero.

But this thread is about the shenanigans in Thailand isn’t it??

You deign compare Americas Constitutional Republic to the mess that is Thailand?? Surely you jest. How many Thais do you know and have spoken with. In what world are the lese majeste laws of Thailand even remotely comparable to any political situation in America. I guess you can look to the coup that had been perpetrated in the Democratic Party. How many votes has Kamala “I can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose” Harris received by members of the party?? That would be zero.

But this thread is about the shenanigans in Thailand isn’t it??

I have lived in Thailand for nearly twenty years.

What, exactly, is wrong with turning Thailand into a republic? Many Thais would agree with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.