Thaksins' Lass

What, exactly, is wrong with turning Thailand into a republic? Many Thais would agree with that.

Where did you read in my comment I thought it was a good or bad thing? You said Thaksin has worked his way back into the good graces of the establishment. I was just pointing out he hasn't.

Where did you read in my comment I thought it was a good or bad thing? You said Thaksin has worked his way back into the good graces of the establishment. I was just pointing out he hasn't.
He hasn’t? Then why was he allowed back into the country? His crimes were allegedly so heinous that he was carted off to prison to do hard time when he arrived back. Oh wait a minute…he never spent a minute in jail. You think that wasn’t cleared by number 10??

Now his daughter was picked to be PM. You think that wasn’t approved and orchestrated by number 10 and the establishment? It’s all theater kind of like a high stakes high powered WWE…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.