Thank you and constructive comments

Well done for comin on the website & havin your say, i respect that. I have slagged you off in another thread, not because you're a women or Im anti fun or a blue square hater, i think the club are doing great & proactively looking to improve the match day experience. In my opinion though, true blue you are but your presenting skills leave a little to be desired. If I was in your shoes No1 they'd hurt No2 i'd shit a brick standing in front of everyone. Maybe chase out some training for your new role, you never know whats around the corner. Look at ole big ears on MOTD

Thatchersforearm said:
Natalie could you tell the guy who announces the teams to introduce us as MANCHESTER City. We have gone back to being referred to as City. Just a little pet hate of mine so if you could have a word thanks.

Me too. There's only one City. We all know that but it grains my gears for some reason.

As for NP. As already said, ignore the moaners. Some people just post the other view to be controversial. And it's boring.

*grinds. Can't go back on my phone. Hotel in Gatwick and too much red wine.

You're doing a great job, however a little bird tells me you're dating a RAG!

Say it isn't so Nat.

Josh Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
P.S I'm open for dating, I'm young, talented and going places. PM for more details ;)

Get to the back on the que!

Well i received my requested PM so you get to the back of the queue ;)

Natalie

Don't take the criticism to heart. The problem with Internet forums is that the idiots shout loudest, many of them attention seekers. Some are just miserable old gets.

It's great to see fans like you, Scully and Danny involved (just for the record I don't Hugh Ferris either). While the pre and post-match entertainment is not going to be liked by everyone, the club is making a good stab at producing something that appeals to a wide audience. The club deserve a lot of credit for this. I love the fact that City are trying to make a whole day of it for the fans. The club is doing it's best to get kids involved. Some of the older fans will have to get used to it. The youngsters are of great importance to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.