Thank you and constructive comments

I haven't a problem.

Just you and your 'shouting' is my only problem ;) haha

apart from that i have no issues.

but yeah, in a heartbeat i'd marry you tomorrow.

that is all.

Great OP and should shut a few miserableists up.

I doubt many on here would have the balls to do the presenter type stuff or get on stage like pinkprincess does.

take your time love and get settled in.

a lot of people wouldn't be able to be the best presenter in the world straight away but i think you are doing alright.

in regards to the loudness, to be honest hugh is pretty loud as well but he has a very feminine soft voice so it isn't as bad, i think it's the volume really more than your voice as i've seen an interview with you and your voice is fine.

anyway good look, and don't listen to a lot of what is posted on here, if you read this site regularly then you will realize people slag everything off (I've even heard people slag silva off!) and moan moan moan.

most of my mates I've spoke to seem to like you (not just the young lads haha) so keep it up, just tell them to turn the volume down a bit as even the musics too loud.

P.S I'm open for dating, I'm young, talented and going places. PM for more details ;)

whosonthebench said:
How many in this thread have praised Nathalie but slated her on t'other?
Me, but I've done both in both

I actually sat through half-time on Saturday, and it wasn't remotely annoying or embarrassing.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:01 pm --<br /><br />Also worth a mention.... The PA wasn't anywhere near as loud as usual. They clearly kept the volume down before kick off as we were all singing.

Nice touch, City.

Not gonna beat around the bush. Haven't even noticed you or any of the other stuff going on at City, get to the game for kick off and have a beer at half time. Walk out the opposite way after the game than going past City Square. You are fit though, if i was there for the entertainment i'd be happy to watch and listen to you for a while rather than that cheesy twat.

Just BM for you ain't it... as others have said - I've read Silva slagged off here even after MOTM performances and so on.

At the stadium the only negative comments I've heard Nat have been from my jealous girlfriend :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.