Thank you and constructive comments

roj said:
Shands said:
Lucky Toma said:
So he's always ahead of time? :)

Take note kids, If you want to become a top writer like Toma then you need to step up your puns to this level.

tickhead

Aw I was expecting a big hand for that. And a little one.

Ragnarok said:
I think that even if it weren't being broadcast inside the stadium, you, as someone who is currently representing City officially, shouldn't make such comments about players at all. I would suggest to keep personal opinions about players to just while chatting with friends.

100% disagree with this.

br55 said:
I have just watched Natalie's interview with Kolo Toure and really enjoyed it. She came over as very genuine, enthusiastic and had a very happy demeanor. It is nice to see someone with a smile on their face compared to that other guy who does most of the interviews......the tone of his voice and inane questions drive me crazy.

Now he does deserve some flak. Awful interviewer. Seems like a nice guy and he's obviously nervous but its the questions he asks...they're like a 10 year olds.

Btw Hugh Ferris is not a rag. Worked for them for awhile but doesnt have any affinity for the club. He's a Southampton fan.

PINKPRINCESS said:
With regards to my voice, anyone who knows me will tell you I do speak loud, all the time!! I will certainly work on this to save your ear drums in future.
That's not your fault. You're not sat at the mixing desk levelling the microphones.

PINKPRINCESS said:
Yes I am a bit giddy at times but which true blue would not be when you are standing on the haloed turf and meeting your heroes.
It's supposed to be "hallowed", but I prefer your take on it.

You can smash my back door in, I don't find that remotely crass, but then, I am a bit kinky.

1465 views and 65 + replies in less than an hour. Jesus some sad horny bastards in here, male groupies are not attractive guys.

I want to sleep with Pike simply just to piss you fuckers off for being an embaressment to men.

000130d8.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.