Thank you and constructive comments

I think Miss Pike did alreet, big asset to the club. I have not checked here the last week or so since most of you went batshit crazy after 2 draws in a week.
I assume poor old Nat got caught in some grumpy crossfire.

Edit that username to BluePrincess unless your a secret stade francais fanatic :p

I don't know about the entertainment as I can't get to matches.

What you have done is shown is that hate posts get read by the person they are aimed at and maybe that will make some people think when they are posting bile about players.

Thanks for that.

LittleStan said:
I don't know about the entertainment as I can't get to matches.

What you have done is shown is that hate posts get read by the person they are aimed at and maybe that will make some people think when they are posting bile about players.

Thanks for that.
entertainment is strange

TCIB said:
I think Miss Pike did alreet, big asset to the club. I have not checked here the last week or so since most of you went batshit crazy after 2 draws in a week.

Edit that username to BluePrincess unless your a secret stade francais fanatic :p
I thought it was very mild. Actually quite calm and objectively criticising and not really that stpudily knee-jerk at all after the two draws. This is another thing about Bluemoon, people think a few people posting "we could have done better by..." "xxx was shit because..." is the same as "Mancini out!" when it fucking isn't!

I'm sure Natalie will welcome any criticism and take it on board. Maybe Aleksander Kolarov did the same after her out of order comments about him while he was on the pitch warming up before he was about to play.

I've said before that I don't want or need to hear her comments and views about the game, players or tactics before the match or at half time. She's not a pundit, she shouldn't be talking about football in a punditary way. If City are telling her to do it, they are in the wrong.

She is too loud too. She needs to know this.

As far as I'm concerned I'm happy for her to present a few things on screen as long as she's a little quieter or turns her microphone down a bit and doesn't give us her punditary on the game.

didactic said:
1465 views and 65 + replies in less than an hour. Jesus some sad horny bastards in here, male groupies are not attractive guys.

I want to sleep with Pike simply just to piss you fuckers off for being an embaressment to men.

I thought you would have fucked off to Tottenham with Adebayor by now. If you're still considering it, I'd say go for it man. We don't like you, we know you don't support City, so maybe you're better off somewhere/anywhere else.

As for Nat, don't listen to some of the muppets on here. You're doing a top job and I hope you're doing it for a while (but maybe keep the punditry to a minimum). All the best.

danburge82 said:
TCIB said:

I thought it was very mild. Actually quite calm and objectively criticising and not really that stpudily knee-jerk at all after the two draws. This is another thing about Bluemoon, people think a few people posting "we could have done better by..." "xxx was shit because..." is the same as "Mancini out!" when it fucking isn't!

I'm sure Natalie will welcome any criticism and take it on board. Maybe Aleksander Kolarov did the same after her out of order comments about him while he was on the pitch warming up before he was about to play.

I've said before that I don't want or need to hear her comments and views about the game, players or tactics before the match or at half time. She's not a pundit, she shouldn't be talking about football in a punditary way. If City are telling her to do it, they are in the wrong.

She is too loud too. She needs to know this.

As far as I'm concerned I'm happy for her to present a few things on screen as long as she's a little quieter or turns her microphone down a bit and doesn't give us her punditary on the game.
You don't think Silva's a beautiful man? ;)

keep up the excellent work
you are all doing with the pre match entertainment,i arrive early for each home match because of the city square and the news and views of everyone on the screens,carry on you're doing a great job.

When you first started out, I was a little unsure on how long you'd remain a presenter at City Square. However, I put that down to nerves. This season, Natalie, you've been doing a good job. You sound more experienced as a presenter and you're getting better as each week passes.

I like City Square; it's somewhere to soak in the atmosphere and relax before and after the game.

Plus, you're gorgeous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.