Thank you and constructive comments

Nice one Natalie. True blue. If you could mention something tomorrow about Edin being unable to score Sinclair style bicycle kicks from the edge of the box, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Lucky Toma said:
Shands said:
Don't suppose you've got any idea why Notts Blue had a clock on his hat?

So he's always ahead of time? :)

Take note kids, If you want to become a top writer like Toma then you need to step up your puns to this level.

I have just watched Natalie's interview with Kolo Toure and really enjoyed it. She came over as very genuine, enthusiastic and had a very happy demeanor. It is nice to see someone with a smile on their face compared to that other guy who does most of the interviews......the tone of his voice and inane questions drive me crazy.

Hi Nat

Here's a bit of feedback.

I think you and Danny are doing a good job. That Ferris geezer is a bit annoying. The fact that he's a rag really doesn't sit well with me. I like the I'm on Fire bit and the interview with that footy pundit bloke at half time. I think the City square stuff is great and the half time entertainment is good. I really like the footy montages set to music on the big screens.

Suggestions to make it better

I would like the whole entertainment stuff generally to have a very strong manchester feel to it.
Do more with Scully as I thought he was good.
Stop all the pre match music 10 minutes before kick off to let the atmosphere build.
Use different pundits at half time. Get some of the other journalists involved - especially idiots like Rob Beasley and others who have slagged us off on Sunday Supplement. See if they still have the balls to make up lies about Mancini being in the stand and spout crap like "Fulham winning would be a victory for football" if they were pitchside with a microphone.

fair play. i can't believe that other threads still even there, some well over the top comments

I think that even if it weren't being broadcast inside the stadium, you, as someone who is currently representing City officially, shouldn't make such comments about players at all. I would suggest to keep personal opinions about players to just while chatting with friends.

Shands said:
Lucky Toma said:
Shands said:
Don't suppose you've got any idea why Notts Blue had a clock on his hat?

So he's always ahead of time? :)

Take note kids, If you want to become a top writer like Toma then you need to step up your puns to this level.

The original thread was good, but with LT's input it could have been great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.