Thank You and Good Luck Delph

Didn’t know he’d definitely left, thought it was just paper shite.

Anyway he was a trusty servant to City who’ll be fondly remembered and can be sure of a warm welcome anytime he returns. Good luck Delphy,

I've a lot of respect for him.
He was never going to get a permanent shirt in the middle at our place, so he grafted and adapted.
Thoroughly deserves his medals and I wish him all the best.
I've got him in my dream team next season.
He was inexpensive. He is still a very good player and he will get a lot of games at Goodison.
Hopefully he will be as big a hit as Gareth Barry for Everton. They loved Barry.

Fabian Delph: “I wasn’t told to leave, I could have stayed. They were happy and I played a key role within that squad. I had a fantastic four years at City, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I’m sad to leave but, I’ve got to look forward and I need to play more regularly."

Fabian Delph: “I wasn’t told to leave, I could have stayed. They were happy and I played a key role within that squad. I had a fantastic four years at City, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I’m sad to leave but, I’ve got to look forward and I need to play more regularly."

That’s fair enough. I never rated him that much but he is a sound lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.