Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

I’m glad it’s done nice and early, for both ours and Leroy’s sake - and that’s a credit to all parties.

I wish Leroy all the best - I hope he’s much happier and more settled with his family back home, and that he gets on with showing the world the outstanding talent all City fans know he has in spades when he’s on it.

I can’t wish his new club anything other than complete financial meltdown and reputational ruin, however - Bayern represent everything that is rotten, corrupt and contemptible in the modern game, and nothing would please me more than to see their morally bankrupt club collapse under the weight of its own hubris.

Wishing him well means I also wish those German rag ****s well.. so I hope his dream
Move is a disaster
That would be funny. The first player to leave that we wanted to stay in a very long time and the move doesn’t work out would strike caution onto others that consider it.

On a personal level i wish Leroy good luck will always be in debt to him for the winner against the Dippers , but signing for the German Rags doesnt sit well , thye have tried every underhand,snidey trick in the book and got what they wanted at the price they wanted to pay , if there is a god i want to meet these f8ckers in the Champs league and absolutley batter them and make Rummigge choke on his big fat cigar.

No more than any other player, no. Myths get perpetuated and people pin things on the myth.

Leroy is just a straight faced fella. I notice that because I’m the same. Not a big smiler me, so people think I’m miserable and then are surprised when they speak to me that I’m not.

Leroy has always spoken really well when interviewed. Seems like a really nice, mature lad but quite calm and straight.

Apart from Burnley away when Leroy really did see his arse with Zinchenko and Laporte for three shit passes in a row to him that went out of play, I wouldn’t say Leroy sulked anymore than any other footballer does.

Kevin de Bruyne sulks more than any player in our squad when players don’t pass the ball to him where he wants it or misplace the pass so it doesn’t even get to him. Yet nobody ever talks about that. Because, really, it’s not a problem. But he does do it a lot.

I think Leroy has confidence issues, not attitude ones.

There was an interview with Kyle Walker on FiveLive two years ago when he said when Leroy first came he barely got past him in training, but after a few weeks he was getting the better of Kyle regularly. He said his skill levels shot up very quickly. Kyle said; “if he just believed in himself, he could be anything he wanted to”. Implying that maybe Leroy doesn’t believe in himself.

Also when he was dropped from the Germany WC squad I think it dented his confidence massively. He had a superb season for us and then didn’t get picked for Germany and it took him four months to get over it. Everyone said he was sulking about it, I think his confidence went.
Great post mate

Let’s not forget he dug is out of some precarious positions, including the winning goal against Liverpool when we were 7 pts behind.

Being bitter about transfers is for Scousers, not us.

Someone worth being bitter about is that **** Milner.

Good luck sane, Lad wants to go home, play for his national team and stroll to some east titles all whilst being paid a kings ransom, who can blame him?

but genuinely from the bottom of my heart fuck off Bayern. The German rags, scummy and entitled from top to bottom. Everything we hate about the G14 distilled into one set of ****s.

Good player but questionable attitude
Not a legend in my book...that requires a level of commitment to the club he has never demonstrated.
Pity.

Difficult to accept, impossible to replace.
He is the closest thing I see to Cristiano Ronaldo.

Can't really blame him, specially after how Pep handled him after the centurion season.

Anyway, Thanks & good luck to you away from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.