Thank you Blues Fans ... Tevez

cavalier Jackson said:
Anyone can make a mistake or a bad move. Give the lad a break

Realising he's made the mistake and apologising is what makes the man. It took him months and he's fortunate City didn't sack him.

the overriding memory i have, which i cannot shake, is him very carefully taking of the city scarf someone put around his neck on the way up the steps at wembley, and very carefully putting it on the floor on the steps on the way up to collect the cup. I didnt like it then, and i dont like it now.

jimharri said:
hilts said:
jimharri said:
These ''crucial'' (your word) goals that helped us win the league; I must have missed them. If you can point me in the direction of them, please. Thanks in advance.

as of today he is a legend, tomorrow he may not be but then again in a couple of months he could be a legend again
Er; thanks for that, I think! I actually asked, though, where these crucial goals were that helped us win the league. Hopefully yatesy 94 will get back to me on that.

Your right his goals in the last few weeks of the campaign never changed any results, but what about the flick on to Nasri versus Chelsea in the last 10 minutes to win us the game?

dadnlad said:
two stubborn charactors clashed

let's just get on with it

Good call, true is that... Carlos is world class, didnt commit a major crime.. If your team captain supports him, the clubs manager is fine with him, accept it.

lancs blue said:
What Tevez did last season pissed me off completely and if he'd been sold it wouldn't have bothered me at all. As it is Roberto has settled his differences with him and if he's happy then that's good enough for me, I doubt I'll ever sing his name again tbh but I'll support him while he's wearing the shirt and putting a shift in.

Fella I think we all need to understand that Tevez messed his own family life up and his problem wasn't with City but to do with the fact he was here and his family (wife and kids who he cheated on) were in Argentina. He saw his botty that Ballo was being played before him and kicked off and let all City fans down. Accepted 100% but whats good for City is good for City surely?

You must be the man without sin who has the right to throw the fist stone and sit in judgement of everyone who has ever made a mistake in life. Enjoy the lofty throne and we look forward to you coming back to earth any day soon!

Anyone who sits in judgement of Tevez today has to question whether his loyalties are to the betterment of the club or himself.

We all know he made a grave error but look at the way he has responded, if the manager and club captain have accepted him back into the fold who are we as fans to hold his mistake against him? He made an error of judgement when he was in a diificult position with his family who he loves dearly in Argentina, accepting he should have kept his pecker in his pants he blamed his personal problems on Mancini at the time.

City fans who can't forget should at least forgive for the benefit of the club this year, with Tevez and Aguero we will win the EPL title because the both bring the best out of each other....think on fellas before the high and mighty speeches!

tufty said:
the overriding memory i have, which i cannot shake, is him very carefully taking of the city scarf someone put around his neck on the way up the steps at wembley, and very carefully putting it on the floor on the steps on the way up to collect the cup. I didnt like it then, and i dont like it now.
Know what you mean but it happens at all celebrations. My memory is of him lifting the cup although it should have been Vinny.

The worst part about the Tevez saga was how badly some of our fans handled it, i just remember those pictures of MIBS at his gate, and that Airport picture where he is holding all his family around him, and people on here were posting crazy stuff.

Sad times, well and truly over.

Captain Tevez never had anything to apologise about for in the first place.

I believe in this though;

Tevez and Aguero top scorers in mulitple competitions this season.

jimharri said:
yatesy94 said:
Helped us win the league with some crucial goals in the closing games to the season. He's a City legend in my eyes and will back him to the hilt as long as he's wearing a sky blue shirt.
These ''crucial'' (your word) goals that helped us win the league; I must have missed them. If you can point me in the direction of them, please. Thanks in advance.

Hat-trick against Norwich away + WBA at home. Both which in my opinion played a "pivotal" (my word, yes) part in getting our goal difference up that would've taken us down to a 60+ overall GD making it hypothetically even more tighter in the race for 1st if that was possible. Not to mention the great link-up play with teammates which resulted in yet more goals. There's no doubting Carlos played a huge part in the final six games, I'm struggling to see why you can't let your personal grudges with him go and just accept that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.