Thank you Blues Fans ... Tevez

The interview was screened here in NZ on "The Crowd Goes Wild" - a nightly sports programme. The head honcho on the programme said "I really like Carlos Tevez - he has great skills and he adds a touch of anticipation of the unexpected and I get quite excited when he gets the ball near the goal".

We've come a long way in the last couple of years to get that type of coverage and comment in this oval ball mad country.

i dont care what he has done (shag a granny etc) the thought of him and the other argie **** is unstopable yea i am a falklands vet

Blue Smarties said:
Carlos Tevez is a world class player, for that reason he's welcomed by me. The same as Tranny would be.

You've changed your tune mate.

I'm amazed by the complete U-turn some blues have made with Tevez, fickle doesn't do it justice. We all know the man's a self-serving cretin, a quality footballer, but a wanker nonetheless.

He lost my support in December 2010, I've never booed him, but since that day I have never sang his name and I've returned to referring to him as Herman.

Nothing surprises you with Tevez, his loyalties lie with no-one but himself. I won't be fooled into growing fond of the troll-faced midget again.

I'm glad he's playing well, and I'm glad that he's settled as we're reaping the benefits from a football perspective. However, he is still a ****, and nothing he says or does this season will change that, but as long as he remains professional and manages to keep his cuntish tendencies in check then I'm prepared to live and let live.

tufty said:
the overriding memory i have, which i cannot shake, is him very carefully taking of the city scarf someone put around his neck on the way up the steps at wembley, and very carefully putting it on the floor on the steps on the way up to collect the cup. I didnt like it then, and i dont like it now.
This was it for me I was for him all the way until this, he'll never go back to the same as before, in my eyes, however he is world class and wears the shirt, lets get on with it

bluefandk said:
oakiecokie said:
bluefandk said:
He is getting better at not making an arse of himself when he speaks to the media, still hasnt apologised for being a **** though.

Hopefully he will have learnt from his constant fuck ups so that he now understands that he has an obligation to the supporters, his team and his maneger to stop being a selfish twat, time will tell.

I`m assuming you don`t understand English very well.I mean we know that Tevez and Bobby don`t speak the lingo well,but when everyone says he`s "apologised" what is there to not understand ??

The pr stunt on the OS had nowt to do with a real apology, it was done because the club couldnt sell him and needed to move on, Tevez only did it because he was out of options.

WTF ?????

bazamancity3 said:
i dont care what he has done (shag a granny etc) the thought of him and the other argie **** is unstopable yea i am a falklands vet
If your having a go at Kun and Zabman you can fuck off back to the falklands

the man we love to hate?
the man we hate to love?

he's fitter than ever, scoring for fun and made up with mancini.
what more could we possibly expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.