Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Spoilt teammates at Barca aren't used to being called out. Araujo made a rash decision to make that challenge so early on, Gundo is right, if he just kids himself its the refs fault he won't learn from it. Probably a weird dressing room there at the moment. Xavi is a headcase I don't think I've watched them play this season without him getting himself sent to the stands.

Turns out being a treasured and valued colleague in a professional work environment geared solely to maximizing your ambitions and strengths trumps weather and Michelin stars?

This is kind of interesting, because if there was one guy at City who didn't make waves, it was him. Very determined, yes. Someone who was only interested in winning, yes.
What he said publicly must have only been the half of it. I thought he'd called out players by name, at first, but I watched the clip, and he makes a general comment about the dressing room.
What, by the way, is your source for that?
The whole City squad is used to talking openly and honestly about accountability, as individuals and as a collective. It's a winning mentality aimed at limiting mistakes. It's wild those comments are causing a stir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.