Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Historical club? Nine years less history than MCFC ;-)

Historical club in a Poor league run by the big 2 teams

Make no bones about it the Premier League is so demanding and bloody hard-going every week, No players can hide in a Premier League team or just go through the motions,

Sam Lee saying Gundogan regrets going to Barcelona and wants to come back to City.

Obvs not going to happen but it’s a shit situation for all involved. He’d walk right back into our starting 11.
Well i thought he was bit brighter and far sighted than that one . Wtf was he expecting walking into a majestic looking ship with massive holes.? Even Leonardo dicaprio would‘ve said no thanks ffs

Listen to Manu Petit here on his regret on joining Barca. I think Gundogan falls into a similar scenario.

Same reason why Dani Alves ended up at Paris and Messi bottled coming to us and going to Paris. Their wives chose their next destinations, in my opinion.

Listen to Manu Petit here on his regret on joining Barca. I think Gundogan falls into a similar scenario.

Same reason why Dani Alves ended up at Paris and Messi bottled coming to us and going to Paris. Their wives chose their next destinations, in my opinion.

I wonder if the wife of Dani Alves picked his present place to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.