Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

All out civil war between him and some of his team mates, his wife has also jumped in on it. Think we can bring him back for another chapter?

This is kind of interesting, because if there was one guy at City who didn't make waves, it was him. Very determined, yes. Someone who was only interested in winning, yes.
What he said publicly must have only been the half of it. I thought he'd called out players by name, at first, but I watched the clip, and he makes a general comment about the dressing room.
What, by the way, is your source for that?

This is kind of interesting, because if there was one guy at City who didn't make waves, it was him. Very determined, yes. Someone who was only interested in winning, yes.
What he said publicly must have only been the half of it. I thought he'd called out players by name, at first, but I watched the clip, and he makes a general comment about the dressing room.
What, by the way, is your source for that?

Held in huge regard in our dressing room. The run in to the treble was his zenith. It took him 12 seconds to score in the cup final, what was he waiting for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.