Thank you Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry

When I see our old players return to the Etihad be it Sun Jihai or Shaun Goater they are always remembered with great affection and accorded utmost respect.

Im sure if Joleon, GazBaz and Costel return someday we will all acknowledge the part they played and the three of them are forever written into the history of our great club.

I wish them all the very best wherever the future lies and would like to thank them for the huge contribution they have made towards making the last few years the greatest of my 46 years watching City.

Great thread. I don't think the contribution these lads made will ever be forgotten. All the bad press they received when they joined us was absolutely disgusting, I hope they both felt they had the last laugh. Good luck to both of them for the future.

blue b4 the moon said:
Most of Gaz Baz's best work was always off the ball.

You can tell a match going fan by their opinion of him.

Joleon was bought for probably £10M too much but didn't let it become a weight round his shoulders. Oh and he's top of the league.[/q
In a nutshell,good luck and thank you to both of them.

2 players who were slaughtered for "chasing the money"

2 premier league title medals for Lescott and 1 for Barry with cups alongside...

I think they made the right decision!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.