Thank you Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry

Blu KB said:
I'd argue at times Lescott was even more impressive that Kompany at times during that season, we were so solid and its something we've really missed.

Will always get a clap from me.

You're spot on with those comments, KB.

Joleon was often the better of the pair and with NdJ and Gareth in front of them - and joe behind them - it looked at times that we were never going to concede.

And both Lescott and Barry will receive a cheer from me whenever they visit Etihad.

Vienna_70 said:
CelesteItis said:
Vienna_70 said:
What a pile of horseshit!

Joleon Lescott was as important to our title win in 2011/12 as any player. He and Vinnie complimented each other perfectly and without his contribution, Manchester City would not have been Champions that season.

Lescott was very important for the QPR equalizer, and was nowhere to be seen when the Rs took the lead.
Barret on the other hand, scored very fine own goals. García should've stayed in his stead.

And VK was instrumental in QPR taking the lead, but no one ever mentions that.

You show me a player who never makes a mistake and I'll show you a figment of your imagination.

Okay, I admit it, when time goes by and look back into the past, there are always blurred fond memories. I appreciate what both lads gave for City then. BUT why they are no longer defending the City shirt has to do a lot with their limitations not with their effort.

malg said:
Fucking hell, I only bumped this thread to say thanks to two of our former players who had beat the Rags in the last two weeks. Leave the 'he was shit' nonsense alone. Let's just, for once, remember the good times.

Thanks Joleon and Gazbaz.

Top of the league, he's top of the leeaaagguueee, Jolson Lescott he's top of the league.

I fucking loved that song, and so did he.

As I said, great memories........be happy.

And

Your the one for me ... Barry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.