Thank you Micah and Good Luck

Great Interview of Micah on the OS. Top top man and to say I wish him the best for the rest of his career will be an understatement.

Thanks for the laughs and your invaluable contribution over the years and Good luck. I am sure you will be back sometime in the future in whatever capacity because your blood is definitely blue.

Great Interview of Micah on the OS. Top top man and to say I wish him the best for the rest of his career will be an understatement.

Thanks for the laughs and your invaluable contribution over the years and Good luck. I am sure you will be back sometime in the future in whatever capacity because your blood is definitely blue.

Agree 100% with this post. I was at the game in Cardiff when he was playing for GB in the 2012 Olympics, it was obvious that he had a bad injury that day, dont think he ever fully recovered after that game. Good luck Mica.

You could tell from the interview he still has and in future have the club in his heart,a character around the club who will be missed by some players,but it was time for Micah and us to go are separate ways good luck to him for the new season apart from when he plays against us ...

Have some good memories of him in the City shirt. Was sorry to see him have his fitness problems but he loves this club through and through.

Top bloke. If ever you got a chance to speak to Micah,- he came across as a really genuine Guy.
Solid on his day. Class on others. Concentration was his biggest enemy on the pitch...... last minute at Everton - what a disco that was.
Thanks Micah & good luck.

Would love to see him at the club in some capacity in the future.

Just a shame for him that he got the injuries when he did and Zab more than fulfilled his potential at the same time. One things for certain, if Meeks would have been able to replicate his 2012 form then we would have had 2 of the top 5 RBs in the world playing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.