Thank you Stefan Ortega

Far too good to be sat on the bench all of the time, couldn't blame him if he left but would love it if he stayed

He and Ederson are both fantastic keepers. Ortega is a better shot stopper (marginally) and Eddie is better with the ball (marginally).

Such a hard decision for the club to make. I’d give Ortega a pay rise and give him the cup competitions - FA, Carabao, Champions League - like Barca used to do with Bravo and Ter Stegen.

He’s too good for that but I just hope that the rumours of him being happy with where he is - given how he was going to be a second tier goalkeeper when we got him - but probably asking too much.

Either way, whatever he does he’s now a cult hero. Fantastic.

Said it before. Hes number one material. For us.

Ederson needs to watch his tantrum, although at full time one the pitch it’s clear he was black and blue and so emotions are high when he went off.

We are blessed.

Well, it wasn't a "tantrum" of the sorts you'd, normally, assume.

He was upset, quite rightly so, that he was injured YET AGAIN, when all he wants to do is play in a team he clearly loves playing in.

Ederson would play through injury if he could and has tried before as we've seen. He also knows how good Ortega is and is, probably, worried about his number one spot as S.O. has improved immeasurably, since his arrival.

Unfortunate for Ederson, great for Ortega, bloody great for Guardiola.

I hope the games get split up better next season as, at this point, they both have my trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.