Thank you Stefan Ortega

Some of the comments saying he’s better than ederson have a short memory….. ederson basically won us the champions league final with them saves last season.

I love ortega but please stop disrespecting a club legend which is ederson

We need to accommodate both Eddie and Stefan. Let's be real, we have the best set of keepers in the world. We need to keep them both to beat the likes of Cunts from Madrid next season. Get it done, City.

Some of the comments saying he’s better than ederson have a short memory….. ederson basically won us the champions league final with them saves last season.

I love ortega but please stop disrespecting a club legend which is ederson

Agree.

It drives me up the wall that people immediately have to say nonsensical shit about Ederson in order to praise Ortega. Give them both their due. Ederson held it down until he got smashed in the face.

We need to accommodate both Eddie and Stefan. Let's be real, we have the best set of keepers in the world. We need to keep them both to beat the likes of Cunts from Madrid next season. Get it done, City.
Maybe Ederson is the Rodri backup we've been asking for? It's not like he hasn't tried in games before

I doubt too many would argue that he's, AT LEAST, equal to Ederson at shot stopping. He's very unfortunate that the bald fra Pep wants more from his goalkeeper than simply goalkeeping. He's better than most of the keepers at the "big" clubs. Raya, Allison, Onana, Pickford, Martinez (see last night); they've all got errors in them. I'm trying to remember Stefan making a howler. And I'd be gutted, but would fully understand, if he moved on in the summer
He's far too good to be a number 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.