Thank you Stefan Ortega

I love Eddie but I wasn’t even slightly concerned that he was coming off.

Stefan bears all the hallmarks of a cult hero but he’s so much more than that. To come on like that and make big saves straight away just shows what fantastic natural ability he has and perhaps more importantly an ability to focus his mind sharply.

Jesus let’s do all we can to keep him here

Some of the comments saying he’s better than ederson have a short memory….. ederson basically won us the champions league final with them saves last season.

I love ortega but please stop disrespecting a club legend which is ederson

Not really he has been pretty faultless since he joined us so hardly short memories. Both keepers are excellent but Ortega is better at keeping the ball out of the net.

This has been discussed before.

Agree.

It drives me up the wall that people immediately have to say nonsensical shit about Ederson in order to praise Ortega. Give them both their due. Ederson held it down until he got smashed in the face.

I think it’s hard to say because we haven’t seen enough of him, but he looks more controlled. Emerson at his best is better, but over 20 games I’ve a gut feeling Ortega could hold his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.