Thank you Sven!!

I tell you what we could do with Bianchi right now... also, can't wait to get Petrov back, I love the way he smashes that one goal in after the ball bounces of the post and several players.

Hehe, there is no part two to that video! =)

Ireland's winner against Sunderland wasn't there, was it? I've been looking for that goal, seem to remember it was almost last minute.

Edit: maybe it wasn't the sunderland one. What match was it then, I seem to remember Stevie scoring with quite a long shot in the last minutes of a match.

GoForGlory said:

Ireland's winner against Sunderland wasn't there, was it? I've been looking for that goal, seem to remember it was almost last minute.

Edit: maybe it wasn't the sunderland one. What match was it then, I seem to remember Stevie scoring with quite a long shot in the last minutes of a match.

I think it was against reading in stoppage time? could be wrong though

I remember vass's winner against sunderland! one of the last games of the season, it just rolled into the back of the net, one of the funniest goals i've ever seen

yankblue said:
GoForGlory said:

I think it was against reading in stoppage time? could be wrong though

I remember vass's winner against sunderland! one of the last games of the season, it just rolled into the back of the net, one of the funniest goals i've ever seen

it rolled in almost apologetically

it came off the bottom of his stoods which is an unusual variation on the ones from his arse and his shin

Yes, thanks Sven, What a team he built in what, a fortnight? and with limited funds. He should have been with us for years, building up.

Where's that Elano fella gone, by the way?

i wud av sven bak in an instant, wen all was well behind the scenes we played awesome football and has a winning attitude, players enjoyed playin for him. Not sure as to how accurate this is but people say that the little digs and hints that sven may be loose his jobstarted as early as December from Thaksin.

If this is true then the second half of the season form surely was to be expected. Thaksin was smug, he thought that the corruption charges would just fizzle out and his fortune would be released, once he realised it wasnt the case and he will be brought to trial, i think he started tryin to crak the whip within city. He was a dictator and prob tried to make life difficult for sven.

Sven ended up leaving us with his dignity and pride in tact (and prob a few quid) even though we got slated 8-1 off one of the poorest teams in the league.

He gave us hope and pride, this tit in charge now certainly doesnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.