Thank you to our away fans

I was sat in the main stand with Glyn Pardoe and Alan Oakes relatives. One down after a minute (Best) but then Big Heslop of all people scored and I think King Colin got at least one. Wonderful night and on our win to becoming champions.
My old fellow used talk about that match all the time, said that City ran them off the pitch that night, all the reds crying that they should break King Colin's legs. Nothing changed there then still a bunch of twats their fans.

My old fellow used talk about that match all the time, said that City ran them off the pitch that night, all the reds crying that they should break King Colin's legs. Nothing changed there then still a bunch of twats their fans.
One of the cunts did do something similar to Colin a few years later,I was there at MR under the lights when we dicked them 4-0,and buchan.did his deed

One of the cunts did do something similar to Colin a few years later,I was there at MR under the lights when we dicked them 4-0,and buchan.did his deed
I Colin,s book he states that Buchan never went to see him when he was in hospital. Typical really.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.