Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

So did he get them for friends or did he sell them on? This seems the bit of information you have not yet provided and seems pretty relevant to the thread.

My post States they weren't sold on and also States they were in the ground so hadn't chosen to flog them on.
Regardless however that isn't my point whatever they have or haven't done and time will tell on that one why are city making the person whose card they were purchased via responsible when they themselves sanctioned that you could buy two extra tickets.
Unless they think we are all severley obese and were grateful for the offer so we could spread our arse over 3 seats rather than one it is clear city were sanctioning that it was ok to buy tickets for others and nowhere did it stipulate you were culpable for any wrongdoings and nor should you be.

As there seems to only be one email, to one punter, there must be more to this than we've been told. I got extras and we ended up moving a couple of rows and seats and all managed to sit together. It meant there were 12 people not in their seats just through this. There were people standing on steps, at the back, at the front and empty seats everywhere because of that. The idea that the club could identify anyone in the ground is patent nonsense.

its all a load of bollocks it realy is,,you cant sell a ticket for a football match but if you go on ebay you can buy and sell flight tickets at inflated or reduced prices and even contact the originator for a name change

Who said he did that .
The club sells then on to strangers for profit all the time

We do not know, just speculating why the club may have taken this action.. Whether the club sells tickets for a profit is irrelevant it does not mean a supporter can.

First home game last season v Chelsea,Viagogo sold the two seats behind me and my lad,in block 210,premium seats,Aguero 93:20, whatever you want to call it.....for £735 for the pair,do the club get a slice of that?
And what's the difference?the club are letting another company make a big wedge on tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.