Thanks Mr Cook!

baylorblue said:
Somebody give me a transcript where GC said "When we beat United on Wednesday and go to Wembley" because as far as I can remember all he said was "when we get to Wembley" without a promise of date.

He said when we beat United to get to wembley:

".... because I truly believe it with the resources and capabilities that we have - and when, not if, we're at Wembley having beaten Man United yet again!"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1245429/Manchester-City-replace-United-biggest-club-world-claims-Garry-Cook.html#ixzz0drCGFEc7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0drCGFEc7</a>

ramsdale4 said:
I suppose he should have just picked the mic up and shouted "we probably wont beat them actually lads, and i doubt we will be the biggest club in the world so im going to tell Mr Mansour to pull out and concentrate on the F1 and Golf instead."

Of course! Silly me! Because that's the ONLY other thing that he could possibly have said. You idiot!

ramsdale4 said:
Its his fucking job to talk us up, and your just looking for excuses as much as the rag media are. Fucking disgrace.

I'm not looking for excuses at all. But hey, I guess if GC comes out tomorrow and says "Well, they were lucky to score in time added on but never mind, we'll beat Portsmouth on Sunday cos they're absolute shite!" I suppose at least you'll be saying "Here, Here"

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
baylorblue said:
Somebody give me a transcript where GC said "When we beat United on Wednesday and go to Wembley" because as far as I can remember all he said was "when we get to Wembley" without a promise of date.

He said when we beat United to get to wembley:

".... because I truly believe it with the resources and capabilities that we have - and when, not if, we're at Wembley having beaten Man United yet again!"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1245429/Manchester-City-replace-United-biggest-club-world-claims-Garry-Cook.html#ixzz0drCGFEc7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0drCGFEc7</a>
Fair enough, I had only seen the clip up to the Wembley part, but you are right he did say having beaten Man United. Alright carry on with your GC bashing.

Robinho'ss Subbuteo said:
ramsdale4 said:
I suppose he should have just picked the mic up and shouted "we probably wont beat them actually lads, and i doubt we will be the biggest club in the world so im going to tell Mr Mansour to pull out and concentrate on the F1 and Golf instead."

Of course! Silly me! Because that's the ONLY other thing that he could possibly have said. You idiot!

ramsdale4 said:
Its his fucking job to talk us up, and your just looking for excuses as much as the rag media are. Fucking disgrace.

I'm not looking for excuses at all. But hey, I guess if GC comes out tomorrow and says "Well, they were lucky to score in time added on but never mind, we'll beat Portsmouth on Sunday cos they're absolute shite!" I suppose at least you'll be saying "Here, Here"

What is Cooks crime???

"I tell you what. If anyone connected with the club ever says we will win a semi final against our biggest rivals to get to wembley to actually win something for the first time in over 30 years to a bunch of city fans in a pub, then lets string him up shall we? I mean what a disgrace Cook is to do such a thing! To even suggest that we will beat them??? How dare he!"

That's how fucking stupid you sound Subbuteo.

shadygiz said:
i take it you dont want our fans singing how great we are then???

How on earth have you arrived at that conclusion????

Fans are completely different to the chief executive. As Chief Exec there are things you should say and there are things you just don't ... even if they are in your head. Still, if you'd be happy to catch a glimpse of GC pointing and shouting "Ooooooohhh You're Shit Aaaaaaahhhhhh" to David James on Sunday - then each to his own.

cookster said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
... for now making us all look very stupid after your ill-advised arrogance in New York.

Yep, fuckin Norman Wisdom lookalike strikes again!

147737_1.jpg

C26157-b.jpg

He really does look like a twat know lol.

His "and when, not if, we're at Wembley having beaten Man United yet again!" comment has well and truly come back to bite him in the arse lol....Perhaps the arrogrant prick will engage his brain before opening his mouth from now on.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
shadygiz said:
i take it you dont want our fans singing how great we are then???

How on earth have you arrived at that conclusion????

Fans are completely different to the chief executive. As Chief Exec there are things you should say and there are things you just don't ... even if they are in your head. Still, if you'd be happy to catch a glimpse of GC pointing and shouting "Ooooooohhh You're Shit Aaaaaaahhhhhh" to David James on Sunday - then each to his own.

Spot on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.