Thanks Mr Cook!

Dubai Blue said:
Oh fuck off. Of all the people you could turn on tonight, you choose one of our own.

Our time will come.
Of course it will. It wasn't Garry Cook who left Rooney unmarked in the area. I can tellyou for a fact that we are really getting to Baconface. Can't reveal my source but it's a name that will be known to everyone.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
shadygiz said:
i take it you dont want our fans singing how great we are then???

How on earth have you arrived at that conclusion????

Fans are completely different to the chief executive. As Chief Exec there are things you should say and there are things you just don't ... even if they are in your head. Still, if you'd be happy to catch a glimpse of GC pointing and shouting "Ooooooohhh You're Shit Aaaaaaahhhhhh" to David James on Sunday - then each to his own.
You are only bitching about him coz we got beat, had we won you would have said fukall. Get over it it wasnt his fault we got beat tonight.

ramsdale4 said:
I mean what a disgrace Cook is to do such a thing! To even suggest that we will beat them??? How dare he!"

I wouldn't call it a suggestion. According to GC it was a foregone conclusion "When we beat united again"

Maybe you didn't see it?

ramsdale4 said:
That's how fucking stupid you sound Subbuteo.

How ironic.

FFS blame game....Jesus are we that desperate?

Arrogance isnt the best way of winning over people, but how would you promote your club?
Erm, well, we are average, urm we have been a yo yo club for yonks, er we probably will win something some time hopefuly in the next decade.

Fuck that, we will be the best... we are the future.

Come on City!!

Although things have never seemed brighter and the future is looking good, amidst all that I truely believe that one of the worst 'things' ever to happen to this club was/is/will be Mr Cock.

Is nobody else left staggered by his stupidity.

Do not be fooled by this monster.

His rant in NY was supposed to be blood firing, it was akin to a pissed up rant by me or any one of us.

Football Domination. Just let it happen. Don't get it printed on balloons a few years before it happens.

I can't believe how small minded people can be about Gary Cook..... He maintains a "big club mentality". He knows we WILL be the biggest. What is wrong with a bit of optimism??? We have good players in our squad who WILL win us trophies.. I suggest people stop moaning & start getting behind the team again.. Come on the future is Blue!!!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
shadygiz said:
i take it you dont want our fans singing how great we are then???

How on earth have you arrived at that conclusion????

Fans are completely different to the chief executive. As Chief Exec there are things you should say and there are things you just don't ... even if they are in your head. Still, if you'd be happy to catch a glimpse of GC pointing and shouting "Ooooooohhh You're Shit Aaaaaaahhhhhh" to David James on Sunday - then each to his own.

you're doin my fuckin head in. Mancini just said we'll win the FA cup . Are you gonna call him a cnut

stanman said:
you're doin my fuckin head in. Mancini just said we'll win the FA cup . Are you gonna call him a cnut

You don't get it do you!? Don't let it do your head in a minute longer. Move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.