Thanks Tevez

LoveCity said:
Ray78 said:
LoveCity said:
Why haven't the club confirmed his exit when he's already done the shirt presentation and everything at Juve?

Good luck to Carlos, he gave us some great memories but also disrespected the club a lot, so a mixed time.

Did we announce the Adebayor exit?

Yup... the club always announces first team exits. Just unusually slow with this one.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/team-news/2012/august/adebayor-joins-tottenham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/team-news/20 ... -tottenham</a>

Cheers for covering that up LC.

I liked Tevez but I think it's right to go. I wish him all the best personally but I have no time anymore for any Italian, Spanish or German clubs. They all spout sh*t about us. Ef em all.

Sorry to see him leave as undoubtedly one of the best players I have seen in a City shirt in 48 years of watching.
Ignore his non playing antics,ignore his twat of an advisor, ignore his so called "Agent" Kia, for me he gave his all and stats plus trophies prove that he was worth both the £25M or the £49M, whichever figure you want,it proved to be money well spent.
Cheers Carlos and good luck in Italy.

We certainly got value for money out of Tevez but it was time to move on.

Feel sickened to see him holding the juve shirt. Easily gets into my all star city team. Good luck Carlos. Thanks for helping us achieve our dreams.

Re: Thank You Carlos

joedr116 said:
1 in 2 goal ratio £10 million transfer somebody's getting a decent bargain for the next 3 yrs.

Summed up my thought about the deal... A player of his status shouldn't go for peanuts. 20mil would have been fair on my part.

Agree with Kemmyn......perhaps it shouldn't be the case, but since the scarf incident at the Cup Final I was never able to just judge him as a player. Great shame all round, but, Juve have got a bargain.....if he behaves himself!

I think it's the right decision to let him go. Carlos achieved some great things for us but, increasingly for me, he played with his head down, running up blind alleys until he lost the ball. His work rate and determination clouded this in the minds of many and he would occasionally produce magnificence, but with the loss of a little pace too, it feels like the right time to sell.

The £10 million fee is because he only had a year left on his contract. You're never going to get big cash when a team knows they can wait 12 months and get a player for nowt. Anyway, he's gone, money in the bank plus saving on his wages will mean a younger quality player will be added to the squad. I still think there is legs in the Cavani deal. Real Madrid get Isco, we get Cav.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.