Thanks to shadygiz...............

TheYayaExpress said:
Another thank shadygiz. Not just for the City games but for all games that links are provided for.

99 % of them are shit quality or do not work at all. Spend £2 a month at liveonlinefooty.com and all your prayers are answered. Top games, top quality streams and reliable. Cant remember who it was on here that recommended it but cheers.

80s Shorts said:
TheYayaExpress said:
Another thank shadygiz. Not just for the City games but for all games that links are provided for.

99 % of them are shit quality or do not work at all. Spend £2 a month at liveonlinefooty.com and all your prayers are answered. Top games, top quality streams and reliable. Cant remember who it was on here that recommended it but cheers.

Well you try getting that here mate.................for me Shady has been a saviour, and although not all the streams are available, I always manage to get at least one with decent quality.
Thanks yet again Shady !!!

Asian Blue said:
.................for the pre-game stream info.
Out here in Thailand, find that many are blocked, but with the amount shady comes up with, I always manage to see the beloved blues from afar.

I agree, but you are a couple of years late :P

Aussie! said:
Asian Blue said:
.................for the pre-game stream info.
Out here in Thailand, find that many are blocked, but with the amount shady comes up with, I always manage to see the beloved blues from afar.

I agree, but you are a couple of years late :P

Better late than never...................Shady rules !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.