Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sheikh Mansour for allowing us to see Yaya in City Blue.

Thank you Yaya for helping my dreams come true! I will take the memories to my grave.

He still looks good in our team because of the talent, technical ability and dynamism surrounding him. Not sure he would look as good next to Pogbad or at the base of a Burnley or Newcastle midfield.

He would providing they set up their team around him. There's absolutely no point in him joining a team that will play 442 or 4411. But he has plenty to offer those clubs who are prepared to get other players to do his running.

He would providing they set up their team around him. There's absolutely no point in him joining a team that will play 442 or 4411. But he has plenty to offer those clubs who are prepared to get other players to do his running.
That rules out Manure then.

Knew has was a force when he joined and was desperate for us to get him when it looked like he might be available. Had that aura of composure on the ball that so many of the greats do.

One of our legendary heroes from an epic era. Thanks for all you did Yaya and best wishes for the future - we appreciate having had the chance to enjoy your quality.

I don’t think anyone expected the Yaya we got. I thought he would be a defensive midfielder that could even be a centre back on occasion. He was just an all round beast who scored some unbelievable goals and that goal v Villa I’m not sure how many players could score that goal and you not really be that surprised.

For me, and I take nothing away from David Silva who I know most would have as #1, for 3 years Yaya was the best player I’ve ever seen in a blue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.