Thanks, you guys are a bunch of heroes.

Ricster said:
blueinsa said:
Ban this clown now please, he is a wum with no intention of taking this site or it's members seriously.

I like him. He's like chunk out the goonies. The fat kid everyone loves to hate, and doesn't realise when he is digging a hole. Can we keep him? He might even be able to do the truffle shuffle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU[/youtube]

im a pet now?

Roberto Mancini said:
Ricster said:
I like him. He's like chunk out the goonies. The fat kid everyone loves to hate, and doesn't realise when he is digging a hole. Can we keep him? He might even be able to do the truffle shuffle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU[/youtube]

im a pet now?

lolwut (couldn't resist)

Hey Roberto:

kthxybe.jpg

Cant tell you how happy i am about this, goes to show complaining about stupidity sometimes pays off! Also shows Damocles is a damn decent bloke and a great moderator.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

Damocles you're talkin out of your arse. The lad's a little cocksucker, simple as

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

Blu Al said:
Damocles you're talkin out of your arse. The lad's a little cocksucker, simple as

As Ducado mentioned, I'm a believer that most people are inherently good, therefore am willing to extend more leeway than most. I'd rather let 1000 trolls get away with it for a day longer, than ban a single good member who has just misunderstood the rules.

I'm just like Jesus, but not in a sacrilegious way.

Anyway, can you qualify that talking out of my arse thing? What exactly did you disagree with?

You play Runescape Mancini? More like Mongscape. My cousins lad plays it all the time and its like talking to an amoeba if you ask him anything when he's sat in front of the computer. All his mates are the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.