Thanks, you guys are a bunch of heroes.

blueinsa said:
omgitsnash said:
I think maybe only geeks will understand this ><

ANYWAY did you see the post on the 606 forum naming the top 20 goal keepers from this and last season? Given is 5th and Joe is 12th :)

Sorry mate, no, i didn't.

Listen mate, i know your new on here but please try and lay off the txt speak ok. This isn't a mobile phone and you are not getting charged for each post you do. It does piss a lot of people off.

We do have 2 of the best keepers though, no doubt about it.

I dont normally use "txt speak" its just relevant to this thread thats all.

omgitsnash said:
blueinsa said:
Sorry mate, no, i didn't.

Listen mate, i know your new on here but please try and lay off the txt speak ok. This isn't a mobile phone and you are not getting charged for each post you do. It does piss a lot of people off.

We do have 2 of the best keepers though, no doubt about it.

No problems mate, welcome to the board.

Halfpenny said:
o_rly.jpg
yarly.jpg

blueinsa said:
omgitsnash said:

No problems mate, welcome to the board.

Thanks, just been told i cant go to the first leg, work wont let me have the day off! Was holding off buying a ticket until i knew but was still hopeful... Cant even watch it now.....

Urban dictionary also says :-

"lolwut

The pinnacle of internet stupidity. You know you're in the wrong chatroom or on the wrong forum when someone says lolwut. You can turn and run away, but you probably can't outrun the idiocy."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.