That’s it, problem solved.

I appreciate the original poster is pissed off but surely not enough to stop watching the team.

I was shafted over the centenary shirt and received £100 in compensation. I will no longer spend a penny on merchandise, drinks and food but will keep renewing my season ticket as long as I can still drag myself to the Etihad.

I think a case of jobsworth and over reaction, I'm pretty sure though If you look at the clothing requirements, shorts isn't acceptable attire. That doesn't excuse others getting by.

I feel your pain mate and it was badly handled but flouncing off from the club forever is ridiculous.

No point cutting off your nose to spite your face. You'll be back.

You had a bad day. Shite, but I'd certainly not give up something I love doing for it. Life is too fucking short and I suspect it's just pride talking right now.

It was a prick that acted like a prick. I don't think a club can be blamed for the actions of one individual.

I would have asked for his name, took evidence in the form of photos, asked other users if they were put out by your shorts and taken testimonials. I would not have left the area until I had spoken to a manager written to the club stating my embarrassment and laid out clearly what compensation I required.

Good luck in your retirement, life is short.

Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.