That 34 Year Banner Mocking Us at The Swamp.

I saw a picture of it again tonight whilst browsing Twitter.

Then it suddenly hit me.

The Rags are fast approaching a 10 Year anniversary,of not winning the Title.

With little sign they will be winning the League in the next 10 years either. :-)

Does anyone else think it would be a great idea,if we reciprocated that Swamp Banner at the Etiihad on the 10 year anniversary.And start adding to it every year.

A constant reminder of how the mighty have fallen.

I hated the one at the Swamp,it cut like a knife.

Would love those fuckers to see our piss take Banner every televised game.

Would definitely contribute.

I think it would be hilarious.

What do other Blues think ?
Maybe a banner each year with a statistic, or a fact about something that's happened since they last won the title. Don't mention them in it, just put up the stat or the fact. Every Blue would know what it alluded to. Nice pithy little one liners, but in a big banner. Just a couple of examples:

Chicago Cubs win World Series
Brexit
Scotland says NO
Ukrainian Revolution
Ronaldo Returns Home....

By the time the next derby comes along the scum hopefully will be out of the FA Cup & as good as out of the ECL. We just wave at them, Hinchcliffe like, and look on smugly. If they don’t win anything next year, well, then leave it to the Burnley fans.

No.
I have lost half a dozen rag mates in the last 5 years.
I keep on taking the piss, they take so much then pull the plug.
I played guess the age of the front two yesterday and it has upset my remaining 2 rags.
I do remind them of the ticker and they deny its existence

Does anyone have a recording of them taking it down. That I would love to see. Bad day that at the swamp for them. How long did it stay up for before the thick cnuts realised it had to come down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.