That 34 Year Banner Mocking Us at The Swamp.

That banner was up for more than a decade.
The Tevez poster was only up for a week and the entire rabble lost their collective minds minds about it, from Ferguson to the fanbase.
The hypocrisy is staggering

They had Cantona outside Maine Road & no fucks were given.

The Tevez poster was a reaction to the bully & they couldn’t handle it, I’d put it up again just as a reminder how it all started.

Club endorsed, permanent banner about a club who (I think?) were in the third tier at the time they first put it up

Nobody cares about city…

the funniest thing about it was the tramps arguing about what to do with it after we won the FA cup. I wish the bellends suggesting they change it to a ‘since they won the league’ banner had won the argument, so we could see the filthy cunts argue about it all over again a year later

Club endorsed, permanent banner about a club who (I think?) were in the third tier at the time they first put it up

Nobody cares about city…

the funniest thing about it was the tramps arguing about what to do with it after we won the FA cup. I wish the bellends suggesting they change it to a ‘since they won the league’ banner had won the argument, so we could see the filthy cunts argue about it all over again a year later

Funnily enough, the virtual equivalent (the running thread on Red Cafe "4 years since we won a trophy") has today been edited by their mods to: '4 years since we won a trophy/nine since we won the league' and it keeps getting discussed so it stays on page one! I was surprised its not been locked or deleted actually.

Is is just me (I read this site and their one) but I'm actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for Utd. fans - I think they could be in the wilderness for longer than LFC.

Funnily enough, the virtual equivalent (the running thread on Red Cafe "4 years since we won a trophy") has today been edited by their mods to: '4 years since we won a trophy/nine since we won the league' and it keeps getting discussed so it stays on page one! I was surprised its not been locked or deleted actually.

Is is just me (I read this site and their one) but I'm actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for Utd. fans - I think they could be in the wilderness for longer than LFC.
Feel sorry for them? Are you out of your mind?
Let them have multiple relegations, multiple chairmen, 34 miserable years, a banner mocking them for years and every single one of their plastic 900 million fans stand on Lego from morning til night before you ever consider feeling sorry for them. Have a word with yourself sir

Agree with not stopping to their level and putting up a banner which references them. Struck me it might be amusing to replicate their banner when they removed it - 34 years
Would serve as a reminder to them (and others) what petty twats they were and how things have changed. Would also serve as a reminder to younger Blues that although they’re not a threat now we should always hate them.
Kind of fits with our long-standing, self-deprecating sense of humour too.
But probably a shit idea - just a thought!!
Good idea. No better way of stuffing that banner down their throats.

Fans doing things like that banner is just banter. Clubs endorsing it is lack of class but that's who they are. I wasn't too bothered by it anyway. Losing matches to them under whatever circumstance however gets under my skin and makes me borderline raving mad. Sick swan over any euro trophy any day for me but that's just me being totally irrational I know.

I just want us to keep winning the title,and it would be a bonus winning the chumps league fa cups and league cups,but most of all I want the pisscan to live till he’s 100 suffer you ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.