That 34 Year Banner Mocking Us at The Swamp.

They had Cantona outside Maine Road & no fucks were given.

The Tevez poster was a reaction to the bully & they couldn’t handle it, I’d put it up again just as a reminder how it all started.
Cantona placard had "1966 was a great year for English football, Eric was born". Saw one defaced with " City won promotion United won f**k all". Made me chuckle

Agree with not stopping to their level and putting up a banner which references them. Struck me it might be amusing to replicate their banner when they removed it - 34 years
Would serve as a reminder to them (and others) what petty twats they were and how things have changed. Would also serve as a reminder to younger Blues that although they’re not a threat now we should always hate them.
Kind of fits with our long-standing, self-deprecating sense of humour too.
But probably a shit idea - just a thought!!
"34 years and we stayed here"

Funnily enough, the virtual equivalent (the running thread on Red Cafe "4 years since we won a trophy") has today been edited by their mods to: '4 years since we won a trophy/nine since we won the league' and it keeps getting discussed so it stays on page one! I was surprised its not been locked or deleted actually.

Is is just me (I read this site and their one) but I'm actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for Utd. fans - I think they could be in the wilderness for longer than LFC.
You are obviously a WUM or a rag, nobody else could come out with such shit on a City forum .. Have you any idea what shit we took off these entitled cunts for 40 years … ??

Funnily enough, the virtual equivalent (the running thread on Red Cafe "4 years since we won a trophy") has today been edited by their mods to: '4 years since we won a trophy/nine since we won the league' and it keeps getting discussed so it stays on page one! I was surprised its not been locked or deleted actually.

Is is just me (I read this site and their one) but I'm actually beginning to feel a bit sorry for Utd. fans - I think they could be in the wilderness for longer than LFC.
Hahaha!

Not fooling anyone with that tripe. Fuck sake the standards have dropped big time. At least make it worth our time. Grade F for a woeful wumming effort. Rag cafe posters must be declining quicker than that pile of shit on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.