'That' banner going in the national football museum?

Ja Salford Blue said:
Whay the feck would the people of Manchester want to pay to look at that crap?

they shouldn't need to. admission to the original national fooball museum in preston is free so it should also be free when it moves to manchester.

we can either avert our eyes or have a laugh at a piece of rag 'history'.

rassclot said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Whay the feck would the people of Manchester want to pay to look at that crap?

they shouldn't need to. admission to the original national fooball museum in preston is free so it should also be free when it moves to manchester.

we can either avert our eyes or have a laugh at a piece of rag 'history'.

I know what you mean mate, but it still takes the mickey!

if thats the case surley they should ask for a copy of our 'Welcome to Manchester' Tevez poster, after all it is suppose to be about the rivaly between us and them

Would like it to go in the City museum, can imagine the look on my grandkid's faces in 40 years time, "really we went more than a season without winning something back then?"

It must really rustle their jimmies that we get all the attention. After their 19th league title the news is all about us winning the FA cup, getting in the CL and the Tevez saga. Even this banner is being taken as a piece of the great man city history that's going to be made.

I pray tevez gets top goal scorer too, as it stands I think he wins it because he's made fewer appearances.

rags said:
Some Reds fans have called for the banner to be replaced with a new ticker counting the number of years since City last won the league, now standing at 43 years. But Andrew ruled that out. He said: "To be honest we would just be setting ourselves up for a fall and it would only motivate them even more.

"Someone suggested we could put up ‘19’ for the number of times we have won the title but I would hate to see it stay on 19 if we didn’t follow it up.

what happened to all their confidence?..

Andrew Kilduff, the man behind the banner, confirmed he had been contacted by museum officials, who want it for the new site. He said: "We are looking at a number of options and that is certainly one of them.

Andrew Kilduff eh? Anyone know him? Does he like Churchill statues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.