That Banner (Merged)

Re: Banner down at the swamp

Why have we let ourselves get caught up with this banner publicity. Myself, I think it says more about the management, officials and supporters of United than it ever did about Manchester City

Fuck em. Why are people on here so bothered by the bitter bastards' banner?

Let them put anything they like up.

FantasyIreland said:
WTGD!! said:
Not sure that this has already been reported on here, but "the banner" has gone.

Fair play to them

There ya go love....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220322" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220322</a>

and please stop giving the rag cnuts the ammo they are looking for by making an issue of it.

I dont see the need for the anger mate, end of the day we'd have done the same thing in their position. Look at the shit we give them about their debt, and the yank owners.

The banner never really bothered me too much, as i've always kept the faith in blue. I honestly think United fans thought the banner bothered blues, more than it really did.

All part of history now.... onwards and upwards

Only a very stupid, bitter man would think about wasting money on a banner about how long it's been since we won the league or CL. They're really not going to get much mileage out of it! :D

adrianr said:
Only a very stupid, bitter man would think about wasting money on a banner about how long it's been since we won the league or CL. They're really not going to get much mileage out of it! :D

It would be cringeworthy. They wont do it.

I really want them to put a new banner up about the last time we won the league. Shows that they are shit scared of us and gives us something to work towards ripping down.

WTGD!! said:
I dont see the need for the anger mate, end of the day we'd have done the same thing in their position. Look at the shit we give them about their debt, and the yank owners.

The banner never really bothered me too much, as i've always kept the faith in blue. I honestly think United fans thought the banner bothered blues, more than it really did.

Thats my point exactly,i couldn't care less what they do,however they will feed on threads like this as it gives them the ammunition to suggest we are bothered by their arrogant supercilious antics.Fook em,every last one of the rodents....

Let them put anything they want, we'll soon knock the smiles off thier faces :-)

FantasyIreland said:
WTGD!! said:

Thats my point exactly,i couldn't care less what they do,however they will feed on threads like this as it gives them the ammunition to suggest we are bothered by their arrogant supercilious antics.Fook em,every last one of the rodents....

Its that type of anger that gives them ammo mate, not a thread. My best mate is a red, and he loves trying to get under the skins of blues, like we do to them.

I'm just relaxed with him, and smile everything off.... which simply annoys him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.