That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

Andouble said:
2en0q51.jpg
I know it's petty but NOT being in Manchester really does get under their skin something like this would make them explode.
CONGATULATIONS TO MANCHESTERS FIRST MAJOR TROPHY WINNERS SINCE 1976,MCFC FA CUP WINNERS 2011.
Just for the last 2 games.

bluemanc said:
Andouble said:
I know it's petty but NOT being in Manchester really does get under their skin something like this would make them explode.
CONGATULATIONS TO MANCHESTERS FIRST MAJOR TROPHY WINNERS SINCE 1976,MCFC FA CUP WINNERS 2011.
Just for the last 2 games.

*applauds*

I think that Tufty fella should watch his back... and I'm not talking about him being targeted by City fans either!

;-))

Re: Where's your banner gone?

Why are people even highlighting this? It's just playing into the Rags hands.....

Fook them and fook their banner!

FantasyIreland said:
Why are people even highlighting this? It's just playing into the Rags hands.....

Fook them and fook their banner!

^^^^
This

I seriously don't give a flying fuck about that banner anymore. If they want to change the rules halfway through the game and start counting years since we won the league, let them do it. We all know what the 35 year reference was about and if they do put a new one up, it'll only make them look like the bitter, obsessed bunch of vermin that they are. Fuck 'em.

Such an insignificant space that's not worth mentioning, but this must be the 5th thread on here now about the banner that "doesn't matter."

Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.