That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

I think it's a brilliant idea.

What would feel better than seeing them change it on a season-by-season basis?

It can be like an annual tradition, we can set a special day out for it. Like the changing of the guard at the palace we can have "the changing of the banner".

2032:
"What does our wonderful neighbour's banner say this year mate?"

"They've changed it to '128 years' to signify the last time we won the FA Cup whilst captained by a Welshman with a cocktail stick in his mouth."

"Excellent, well hopefully with the return of the new and improved bionic Ched Evans we can be taking that one down soon."

Bovvered? We've just won the fucking FA Cup! The cunts can do what they want.

SkyBlueFlux said:

It can be like an annual tradition, we can set a special day out for it. Like the changing of the guard at the palace we can have "the changing of the banner".

2032:

"They've changed it to '128 years' to signify the last time we won the FA Cup whilst captained by a Welshman with a cocktail stick in his mouth."

"Excellent, well hopefully with the return of the new and improved bionic Ched Evans we can be taking that one down soon."

Quality.

SkyBlueFlux said:

2032:

That is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here.

The changing of the banner... PMSL!

Banner?

What banner?

Oooooooooooh THAT banner!

giveashit.com

Oh here we are and here we are and here we go
All aboard and were hittin the road
Here we goooOOOOOoooo
Rockin all over the world

SkyBlueFlux said:

2032:

Didn't need cheering up but hahaha brilliant pal

tbh the banner was very good wound us blues up and most netural people thought it was good

to put 43 years it will be stupid and sad and they will get more stick for it than anything else

if i was them i'd put 19 titles or the number of cups they have won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.